Daily Country Drama
posted Feb 11 2014 3:59PM
- Well Jay Leno says he's offically done with TV. Jimmy Fallon as you may know is taking over "The Tonight Show" and Will Smith will be his first guest.
- Florida Georgia Line had won a bunch of country music awards last year, but this year they didn't get a single Grammy nomination. Tyler Hubbard said quote "They don't mean a ton to us because they're not fan-voted. We are more about the fans than what a small group of industry people care to think."
- Willie Nelson is going on a 35 city co-headline with Alison Krauss that is kicking off in May. Kacey Musgraves, Jason Isbell and The Devil Makes Three will trade off as openers.
- In the Olympics yesterday The United States fell from third to fourth. Hopefully we can get back up
- One Direction band memeber Harry Styles thinks his boy bad is bigger than The Beatles. He said quote "none of us think we're in the same league as them music-wise... fame-wise(we're) probably bigger but we dont stand anywhere hear them in terms of music." Hahaha that made he laugh.. sorry kid The Beatles are bigger than One Direction. In 50 years I'm sure the Grammy's won't give a whole night of music in your honor.