Guys, improve your dance moves!
posted Sep 20 2013 8:36AM
Whenever there's advice for guys on how to dance, the big takeaway is . . . have CONFIDENCE. Which is stupid, because it's just LIP SERVICE that doesn't really mean anything.
Here are five REAL tips for guys on how to dance without looking like an idiot.
1. Keep your chin and head up. And make sure you at least LOOK like you're having a good time.
2. Keep your elbows away from your body.
3. Don't forget to move both the upper half of your body AND the lower half. So don't just move your arms and stand still . . . or shuffle in place without moving your arms.
4. Get in the middle of the dance floor, don't stand on the fringes. People are actually MORE likely to notice your bad dancing when you're alone and awkward on the edge of the dance floor.
5. Don't try anything so crazy that you look like you're out of control or uncoordinated.