If you're not a people person, maybe you even hate people, then try one of these careers. You don't deal with a lot of people and you can make killer money.
1. Accountant. It's simple: Numbers don't talk back. And now you can get your computer to do the math for you.
2. Technical writer. It can be boring . . . it's basically writing instruction manuals all the time. But unlike the fun types of writing, people actually pay you to do it.
3. Graphic designer. Lots of times you can do it freelance, and work from home. And people think you're an artist, so they'll respect your "process."
4. Software programmer or developer. They practically invented telecommuting. And YOU don't have to avoid other people . . . talking about programming is so foreign to most people, THEY'LL avoid YOU. As long as you fix their problems.
5. Medical lab technician. You have to handle other people's bodily fluids. But at least you don't have to hear them talk.
6. Information security analyst. You'll be protecting companies from computer hackers. So you spend all your time lurking around in cyberspace.