With football season in full swing, you will probably be taking part in some tailgating. Just remember these DO's and DON'Ts for a successful tailgate.
1. DO go to bed early the night before. You need to get up early to get a spot close to the stadium.
2. DON'T bring frozen Costco hamburger patties. Show respect for the tradition, the game, and YOURSELF. Make your own burgers from ground beef.
3. DO bring enough food, maybe even to share, on either side of you.
4. DO bring extra ice . . . more than you think you could ever possibly use.
5. DO bring a TV to keep up with the other games.
6. DON'T leave a mess behind.
7. DO carry a case of beer around the parking lot and talk to other fans. You don't have to spend the whole time in your
own spot. And if you're single, walking around with beer you're willing to share is a good idea, for obvious reasons.
8. DON'T get so drunk that you miss the game.