1. There's only one U.S. state name that's one syllable. Maine. You can now spend a few minutes trying to prove this wrong.
2. MACAULAY CULKIN and RYAN GOSLING are the same age. They were both born in 1980 and are 33.
3. If they hadn't been killed, ANNE FRANK and MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. would be the same age. They were both born in 1929 and would both be 84. They're also the same age as BARBARA WALTERS.
4. There are 170 million insects alive for every person alive today.
5. Kangaroos have two uteri, so they can constantly be pregnant.
6. "The Flintstones" was the first show to feature the sound of a flushing toilet on TV, and the first to show a couple sleeping in the same bed in primetime.
7. The original name of Bank of America was Bank of Italy.
8. At one point in time, you were the youngest person on Earth.
9. No one knows who invented the fire hydrant . . . because the patent was lost in a fire.
10. There are only three remaining Americans who were born in the 1800s. All three are women born in 1899, making them 114.