- Eric Church talkes about what he hates most about being a celebrity and it's being recognized by people. He tells "Spin" magazine quote " I know its not populat to say it but I dont like everybody. I think that's normal."
- Simon Cowell is back in the UK for the British X-factor. Looks like the USA X-factor has been canceled due to three disappointing seasons. But I have a feeling after this season with the winners being Alex and Sierra that could change. Simon Cowell has hopes of it coming back soon.
- In the box office this weekend "The Lego Movie" topped the box bringing in $69 million in the firs three days. George Clooney's World War II movie "The Monuments Men" made $22.7 million.
- Being married can be hard especially for those in Hollywood but there are many that do make it and have been married for years... check on the list:
1. Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, 25 years.
2. Michael J. Fox and Tracy Pollan, 25 years.
3. Bono and Ali Hewson, 31 years
4. Christopher Guest and Jamie Lee Curtis, 29 years.
5. Sting and Trudie Styler, 21 years.
6. Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick, 25 years.
7. David Bowie and Iman, 21 years.
8. David E. Kelley and Michelle Pfeiffer, 20 years.
9. Mark Consuelos and Kelly Ripa, 17 years.
10. Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor, 13 years.
11. Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani, 11 years.
12. John Travolta and Kelly Preston, 22 years.
13. Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker, 16 years.
14. Antonio Banderas and Melanie Griffith, 17 years.
15. Warren Beatty and Annette Bening, 21 years.
16. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, 17 years.
17. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett, 16 years.
18. Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman, 32 years.
19. Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne, 31 years.
20. Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones, 13 years