posted Jan 29 2014 3:48PM
- Taylor Swift seems to be the girl everyone makes of fun if and when she sings or performs.. But this even have to say is mean WATCH VIDEO
- Tim Mcgraw has an amazing body and he said quote " Being fit adds more to my show and more energy to the show. And I love doin' what I do. I wanna do it for a lot longer." If its up to me he can keep working out..haha
- Eric Church agrees that his video "Give Me Back My Hometown" may seem confusing but he says once the videos for his album "The Outsiders" come out it'll make more since. Smart man.. going to have you keep coming back for more.
- Oh Billy Ray Cyrus he clearly has his own problems with his daughter Miley but he said he feels he knows what Justin Bieber needs. He says quote "I would just invite him to come down and chill out with me, maybe in Tennessee. Let's go up to the teepe, build a fire, step away and just you know maybe take a break for a little bit just think about what's important. Get back to life... Build a fire, count the deer and the hawks and relax a litt bit." WHAT?!? Is this man for real?!? Sorry Billy Ray but I dont really think that's going to work did that work for Miley? Didn't think so
posted Jan 28 2014 1:59PM
- Keith Urban's co-writer for his song "Cop Car" was upset with the verison Keither performed at the Grammy's with Gary Clark Jr. He tweeted yesterday "everything I poured into that song was stolen from me. I can't celebrate it being on the Grammy's"
* Really?!?! Is this guy for real? I would be celebrating that fact the Keith is singing my song PERIOD!! Here's the video
- Trace Adkins is still in rehab in Florida but came out for a little while so that he can buy a guitar on Saturday. A few of the rehab employees went with him to a music store where he got the used Martin's guitar for $1,100. The store bagged about his visit by posting a pic of him and some employees on Facebook. PHOTO
- Paul Mccartney at the Grammy's went out of his way backstage to shake Hunter Hayes hand after his performance of "Invisible"
*Personally I feel that should be an honor to Hunter Hayes when an artist like Paul Mccartney congratulates you on a performance. Full Story here
- If you didn't have to drive would you go as long as Hillary Clinton with out driving? She has admitted that the time she drove a car was in 1996.
posted Jan 27 2014 4:27PM
- The "Top 10 Party Songs in Country Music" has been released by Theboots.com and at number three was Blake Shelton's "All About Tonight" at number two was Hank Jr's "All My Rowdy Friends" and coming in at number one is Alan Jackson's "Good Times". For the full top 10 list CLICK HERE
- Passengers who were on the "Country Crusing" tour complained that they didn't get to see Trace Adkins because he got off the ship and checked into rehab after he had works with a look-a-like who had been bothering him on the cruise. Adkins is giving all those people who didn't get to see him free tickets and backstage passes. Adkins is still in rehab currently.
- Hunter Hayes just annouced his "We're Not Invisible Tour" it's kicking off March 20th in KY.
- Kacey Musgraves won "Best Country Album" beating out artist like Blake Shelton and Tim McGraw. A shock to many people but Congratulations to her.
- Awkard moments at the Grammy's last night.. Taylor Swift was up for "Album of the Year" when Alicia Keys annouced the winners Daft Punk I guess to Taylor Swift and her group it sounded like she was "Red" they all got excited for a slit second until they realized they lost.It could happen but what was really awkard was another night of Taylor Swift great dance moves. I think it's great that she likes to dance and love music.. but someone should teach for a few new and good moves. Poor Taylor.. Check out her great Grammy dance moves HERE
posted Jan 24 2014 2:41PM
- Joe Nichols slipped up when he said he probably has made an enemy or two in Nashville. He was at a party celebrating his song "Sunny and 75" which topped country chat he said quote "The minute 'Sunny and 75' went to number one... the first thought I had was 'Whose face can I rub this into?'"
- Performing at the Super Bowl pre-game show is The Band Perry along with American Idol winner Phillip Phillips. Fox will air parts of the pre-game.
- Kenny Chesney suing T&M Enterprises for using his copyrighted logo of a guitar leaning against a palm tree and producing merchandise and gear with the logo but without his permission.
- The Mavericks are going on a tour celebrating 25 years of performing together. Appropriately it is called "25 Live Tour" it is kicking off February 27th in Charleston, South Carolina. You can grab more details on the tour at Themavericksband.com
posted Jan 23 2014 3:10PM
- Grammy nominations are in and country artist Lee Brice has been nominated for two Grammy's but has NO idea how he's going to make it to the show. Telling CMT quote "I'm playing Madison Square Garden on Saturday with Luke Bryan and then I have to be in L.A. by 11am Sunday morning. And commercial flights don't fly that late, so I really don't know yet how I'm going to get there"
I say listen it's the Grammy's if you really want to be there he would find a way. I'm sure all artist have conflict in the schedule..
- Rascal Flats are hitting the road on May16th kicking off their '2014 Rewind Tour' in St. Louis Missouri. Opening for them are Sheryl Crow and Gloriana. The tour is still adding dates.
- David Nail has a new album hitting stores March 4th called "I'm on Fire" and on that very same day he'll be launching a headline tour in Medina, Ohio.
posted Jan 21 2014 3:25PM
- More on Trace Adkins turns out he had been drinking a lot of shots at the bar before having words with his impersonator at last weeks Country Cruise. He felt the guy was stalking him so he became really annoyed and upset so he got into the impersonators face and yelled " This has gone on long enough. Take off the (bleeping) hat. Impersonator took off the hat and Trace just kept on yelling for a little while.
- Eric Paslay has been writing songs for others for some time now and has made a good living doing so. But he never stopped wanting to be a performer. he says quote "I feel that I am meant to be on the road and singing my songs. Although I'm not meant to sing all of them. Thank goodness because I have written about 750 songs.
- Carrie Underwood is the new face of makeup/skin care Almay.
- Randy Travis is doing better after recovering in rehab from all of his medical emergencies.
posted Jan 20 2014 3:25PM
- Garth Brooks is set to be a quest on Jay Leno's last show
- Big Game going in is Denver Broncos & Seattle Seahawks
- Several stage hands were rushed to the hospital Thursday night after Luke Bryan's Ohio State concert because the stage collapse. A forklift crashed into a portion of stage during take down Fridays show that wa scheduled in Kentucky has been pushed to February because of the obvious stage problems.
-Kip Moore new video for Young Love comes out Tuesday.
posted Jan 17 2014 2:12PM
- Martina McBride recorded a new album of soul classics called "Everlasting" which will be out March 4th. She told "Billboards" this music is similar to country music in that it has emotion and soul.
- Trace Adkins have a eye witness Stephen Barker of Love & Teft that says Trace quote "Got up in the guys face but nothing physical happened." He also thinks the reason it happened was because Trace may have felt confined on the cruise ship which is why he lost it. Barker also said he can see why Trace lost it because the impersonator was doing everything that Trace was ad there is only so much a person can take of someone pretending to be them. Trace is still in rehab we dont know where or for how long.
- Tracy Lawrence has added some dates to his "Headlights, Taillights& Radios" tour it kicked off last night in Minnsota.
- The Band Perry have annouced that they will be toruing with Blake Shelton this summer.
- Celebriting a birthday today is the lovable and amazing Betty White. She turns 92 today.
- Also celebriting a birthday is the First Lady Michelle Obama she turns 50 today
posted Jan 16 2014 3:42PM
- Trace Adkins checked into rehab yesterday after he got drunk and started a fight with a Trace Adkins look-a-like on a cruise ship. It happened during a Karaoke session aboard the "Country Crusing" cruise in the Caribbean. Trace left the ship when it stopped in Jamaica and he canceled the res of his performaces on the cruise. Let's hope he gets the help he needs and is looking for.
- Marco Club Connection annouced their list of the top Country Dance songs of 2013
*Blake Shelton's "Boys Round Here" come in on the top
* Chris Young "Aw Naw" came in at #2
* Laura Bell Bundy's "Two Step came in at #3
- Pop music artist Katy Perry took to twitter to annouce her Prismatic World Tour in 2014 and opening for her will be country artist Kacey Musgraves. This is Musgraves first tour. It's excited to see a pop and country artist working togehter.
posted Jan 15 2014 3:26PM
Tonight on TV
Season 5 of Duck Dynasty at 10p
Season 13 two night premiere of American Idol starting tonight at 8p on FOX
We have seen a number of country artist getting their start on American Idol over the years and they have been making some top dollars. In the last year they all made millions starting June 2012 to June 2013 here's how much they all made:
1. Carrie Underwood $ 31 million
2. Kelly Clarkson (not completely country but she's making her way there) $7 million
3. Scotty McCarty $3 million
4 Kelly Pickler $1.5 million
Big announcement from Jason Aldean yesterday on Good Morning America he'll be starting his 2014 tour and is teaming up with MLB with 50 dates on the tour as he will be performing in baseball stadiums all over the country this spring/summer.
posted Jan 13 2014 2:07PM
Adkins turns 52 today
- Luke Bryan has a BIG announcement to make tomorrow. We already know he's going on tour this year so what could it be.
- Jason Aldean partenering up with Luke Bryan? Supposedly the two are working on opening a restaurant called "E3 Chophouse".
- Last night at the Golden Globe's the red carpert was ruined by the sprinkler system. No word on whether any celeraties were affected by this mess.
posted Jan 13 2014 10:44AM
Holidays are over and it's time I get it together. After moving from Florida almost three months ago I have eaten so much bad food, then the holidays came and it didn't get any better... It's DETOXING time. I'm going on a three day juice detox. It's healthy and it will help get all that bad toxic in you from the every day foods. My plan is to juice for 3 days, then start on a better healthy life style. Now that I'm 30 I need to eat better and take care of my body a lot better than when I was younger. My time is now.. this is the 3 day Detox
I'll be using if anyone cares to join me on this. Good luck if you do.. and I'm sure you'll feel sooo much better in the end too. I sure hope I do...lol
posted Jan 2 2014 3:34PM
So every year I make a New Year's Resolution and last year was the only year I actually keep it..lol I guess if you think of your resolution as more of a goal and not a resolution you'll have a better likelyhood of keeping it. That's what I have realize anyway. My resolution (or goal) from last year was to work hard and get a full time radio gig. Well in October that happened. This year I have a "goal" of losing about 15 lbs. I know I know.. every one has a goal of losing weight so we'll see how this works out for me...lol