AJ Silver here! I lived in Lancaster CA until I was about 4, and have spent the remainder of my years in the Tri State area. I LOVE every aspect of my job every day!! I love to have a good time, and make sure I enjoy every second. I am a huge fan of music, film, and art! I love supporting local artists and have Aj's Artistic Freedom, so send your work to my email below! Just include a picture of your "art" and a short bio. I always love hearing from you so hit me up in the studio or through Facebook by clicking the link below! I like to have too much fun, so make sure you hook me up with stories (and pics) from your CRAZY weekends (or not so crazy)! We can compare!!! Cheers!
Some people buy everything online now. A friend who has free shipping with Amazon told me he bought a single TOOTHBRUSH on there the other day. But here are six things that experts say you should never buy online.
1. Kids' shoes. Their feet grow too fast, so it's better to try them on first.
2. Flowers. Obviously everyone buys them online now, on big holidays like Valentine's Day and Mother's Day. But if you're close by, you can get a much better bouquet for less money if you go through a local florist.
3. Furniture. It's better to actually sit on it first. Because if you don't like it, it's expensive to send back. And a lot of online furniture stores charge for shipping AND tack on a delivery charge . . . and both might not be refundable.
4. High-end musical instruments. If you're buying a cheap guitar for your kid, that's fine. But if you want something good, it's worth the extra money to go to a music store and make sure it sounds the way you want it to. Plus, it could get damaged in the mail.
5. Rugs. You can't really tell what the exact color is by looking at a photo on your computer. And they're also a pain to send back if you don't like it. Discount websites like RugsUSA.com don't usually cover the return shipping.
6. Mattresses. It's a really expensive purchase, so you want to lie on it first. But not just because of the expense . . . you spend so much of your life sleeping, buying a mattress is the one purchase you don't want to cut corners on.