Your Hometown Country Connection

AJ Silver

AJ Silver here! I lived in Lancaster CA until I was about 4, and have spent the remainder of my years in the Tri State area. I LOVE every aspect of my job every day!! I love to have a good time, and make sure I enjoy every second. I am a huge fan of music, film, and art! I love supporting local artists and have Aj's Artistic Freedom, so send your work to my email below! Just include a picture of your "art" and a short bio. I always love hearing from you so hit me up in the studio or through Facebook by clicking the link below! I like to have too much fun, so make sure you hook me up with stories (and pics) from your CRAZY weekends (or not so crazy)! We can compare!!! Cheers!

Contact AJ:


Silver Lining

by AJ Silver posted Sep 30 2013 12:43PM

According to an absurd new study, one out of eight men say they'd rather get the new iPHONE than a GIRLFRIEND. As for the guys who already have girlfriends, 8% say they'd dump their girlfriend if they got a new iPhone or Android smart phone in return.
What's the laziest thing you've ever done? Here are some of the best ones we've heard: "I ordered underwear from Amazon with overnight delivery because I didn't want to do laundry" . . . "I didn't want to go upstairs to pee so I went in the kitty litter box" . . . "I let my dog lick my armpits clean" . . . and "I wore pants in 100-degree weather to avoid having to shave my legs."
According to a new poll, 66% of men regularly go to movies they know they'll hate . . . because it's what their DATE wants to see. And 27% say it's because sitting through a lame movie is better than FIGHTING about it. 27% have also taken a date to a see a BAND they don't like, and 13% of women have promised “FAVORS” in return.
According to a new survey, the average woman spends about $30,000 on her face in her adult life. Between tons of different types of makeup, moisturizer, lotion, and face wipes, the average woman spends about $450 every year on makeup . . . or just under $30,000 in 65 years as an adult.
According to a new study, drinking alcohol actually IMPROVES memory in about 80% of seniors. But for the other 20%, it can bring on ALZHEIMER'S.

09/30/2013 12:43PM
Silver Lining
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :
Recent Posts
Tag Cloud
No Tags Found !