It's a well-known fact that MOST men are relatively easy to please. Here are five ways to surprise your man...
1. Give Him an Unexpected Compliment. A few suggestions included, quote, "I love it when you can open jars [for me]" . . . "I think you look sexy when you clean the gutters" . . . and, "Have you seen your [backside] when you take out the trash?"
2. Shower with Him. And specifically, WASH him. One Reddit user claimed it will, quote, "wash the stress away, relax his mind, [and] fill him with amazing thoughts [and] deep appreciation." Adding that there's no need for it to be sexual.
3. Give Him Food. Suggestions got pretty specific, including a bag of potato chips, tacos, muffins, chocolate cake, or a Nestle Crunch bar. So in other words, pretty much any surprise that involves food.
4. Give Him an Unexpected Massage. Some guys said shoulder and back massages are best. Others suggested a head massage, foot massage, or calf massage.
5. Hug Him from Behind. Actually, a BUNCH of guys agreed with that one, and one even stipulated that he likes, quote, "random hugs from behind when sitting or standing. Then a kiss on the neck."